"Endometriosis Warrior"












Hello! My name is Chasity Strawder. I'm a survivor of Stage 4 Endometriosis. I was diagnosed in the Fall of 2013 while I was in graduate school. I studied through fevers and pelvic pain until I graduated on May 13, 2014. Numerous forms of birth control were prescribed to me in order to reduce my symptoms. None of them worked successfully. I had a full abdominal hysterectomy on December 2, 2015. I had no idea that the disease had advanced so far until my doctor opened me up that day. My right fallopian tube was the size of a small red balloon, and the left tube was starting to swell up as well. My jaw fell open when I saw the pictures. All I know is that between late September 2015 and early December 2015, I was in the kind of pain that I can't even put in words. I spent those dark days in my bedroom with the pillow over my head. I had very little appetite. When I did get up, I was running a warm bath to soak for at least an hour. I was terribly nauseated, and I was sweating profusely because it felt like a hot press was sitting on my back. The pain medication barely took the edge off the discomfort. My doctor ordered me to go to a pain clinic, but there were no available appointments. That reality had me feeling low for some days. The inflammation created severe bloating in my abdominal area and in my feet. I'm very thankful for a loving husband and two sweet boys, ages 12 years and 5 years. They prayed over me and loved me through the agony.

I can't take the credit for being kept in the midst of the suffering. It was GOD who saw me through it. I never stopped loving and worshipping HIM. I made a promise to HIM that I would share my story with as many ladies as I could for the rest of my life. I know by now that everything that I've gone through has been for the GLORY of GOD. If my life was perfect, then I couldn't be a MODEL of an OVERCOMER. I told GOD a long time ago that I'm available for him to use me.

After my surgery, I had to learn how to walk and sit up again. A long incision on my abdomen has been challenging to recover from in a lot of ways. However, I've had a chance to get a lot of rest, read, catch up on some movies, and work on some blogs. Writing is very therapeutic for me. I've vowed to never stop sharing my testimony. If I'm able to touch one person with my story, then it was worth every painful moment. I live to inspire and uplift others.

Being fully menopausal has some challenges, but it doesn't compare to the pain of disease. Nope, not at all. I'm making a full recovery, and I'm looking forward to dusting off some of my ambitions. If I can be helpful with any advice or prayer concerning this dreadful condition, please feel free to email me at princess1075@gmail.com

Thanks for reading my story :) Please share with anyone who needs the encouragement.

Comments

  1. Hi,
    Took Onglyza off and on for a year. I  have an enlarged adrenal gland. Still I await the outcome of that CT, but I know that much. Will find out more.
    I had the CT because of chronic pancreatic pain that started out as "attacks" from a couple of times a month to finally after 3 months of use without interruption, "attacks" 2-3 times a week. My PA put Onglyza on my allergies list.
    In the meantime, I lost almost 50 lbs in 5 months due to illness. Loss of appetite, pancreatic pain, chronic diarrhea, then eventually, inability to move my bowels. Severe back pain from the pancreas, and severe chest pain sent me to the ER where I was worked up for cardiac pain. I was cardiac cleared, but told my amylase was very low.
    Still seeking a diagnosis, but I lay the blame squarely on Onglyza. I'd had pancreatic issues in the past, and argued with the PA that prescribed it, she was calling me non-compliant, and I feared repercussion from my insurance company.
    I even took an article about the dangers of Onglyza, particularly in patients with a history, and she made me feel foolish.
    I wish I had listened to my instincts, I fear not only damage to my pancreas that is irreversible, but also severe damage to my left kidney, though I have bilateral kidney pain.
    I was off all diabetes meds, and control sugars strictly low to no carb. I can barely eat anymore, I have severe anorexia.
    I would warn anyone taking Onglyza to consider a change and try Dr Itua Herbal Medicine, and anyone considering taking it, to select a different avenue. I have been suffering severely for about 9 months, but the past 7 months have been good with the help of Dr Itua herbal medicine which I took for 4 weeks.
    I have been off Onglyza now, for 7 months, and simply 100% improvement with the help of Dr Itua. I had none of these issues except a history of pancreatitis in my distant past.
    I will recommend anyone here with health problem to contact Dr Itua on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp +2348149277967 also he ccure the following disease with his herbal medicines Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Copd, Glaucoma, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease, Enlarged prostate, Alzheimer's disease, Dementia. Fibroid,Diabete, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv, Hepatitis B, Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,parkinson,cancer,als.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts